December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!



Here are the VERY excited kiddos in their Christmas Eve jammies!
We started out our Christmas Evening opening jammies. I think the matching ones out there are soooooo cute and I'm tempted every year to get them, but then I break down and go for the ones I know the kids will love instead.



Then we sat down to read the Christmas story together.



This is a book I found on my Mom's coffee table today. I looked inside because I recognized it and noticed it had my Gramma's handwriting. She died when I was 8 but made many wonderful memories before then. She loved the Lord dearly and left that unmistakable legacy. Anyway, she wrote in the book that it was a gift for my brother and sister, given the year before I was born, and we read it many times growing up.

I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Eve with your family tonight!

No comments: