April 02, 2010

Moments of Joy 15

There have been many moments of joy around here lately!  Join me in enjoying them!

Many, many hours enjoying the long-awaited warm, sunny days!
The sweetness of the first of the season sun-kissed cheeks and noses.
Highlights in dirty, sweaty hair - both evidence of enjoying Spring!
Flowers growing in our indoor greenhouse, soon ready to face the big world in the garden.

A family nature walk this morning at a local state park.

Robert feeling better and making us all LaUGh again!  I didn't realize how much we were all missing this and how much laughter he gave us all!

A tag-along-vacation with Robert while he was working out of town. 
The kids enjoying the hot tub and swimming pool!
Sitting by the fire as we roast hot dogs and marshmallows.

God's faithfulness to help me take every thought captive, and the noticeable absence of thoughts I previously struggled with. 
God caring about the little details as we plan our annual Luke 14 County Fair on schedule for one week from tomorrow!

Mattie's delightful contentment at pretending non-preferred foods are ones she really wants (but can't have).  Bread was an English Muffin, strawberries were macaroni and cheese, water was soda, and tennis shoes were glass slippers, etc.  This is new, but has been a welcome addition to our mealtimes!

Good time with Jacob.
Good school with Jacob.
Smaller medicine doses for Jacob.
Mattie.  Just Mattie in her own, unique, take life by the horns and make it into what you want sort of way.

God is so good to me in so many ways.  He gives me so much!  More than I deserve.  More than I thank Him for.  More than I could ever think to ask for.  And just because He delights in blessing me.

No comments: