May 28, 2011

Our Beautiful Dancing Girl




"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.  I know that full well." 
Psalm 139:13-14


"Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." 
Jeremiah 31:13


"Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp."  
Psalm 149:3

 


"They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance."  
Job 21:11



"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: ... a time to dance and a time to laugh." 
Ecclesiastes 3:1, parts of 3:4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a sweet princess.

A girl who sees said...

So so sweet!! It was such a joy to be able to be there to see her dance! :)