November 13, 2012

BEECH Retreat

So one of the things I do for my new part time job is blog for Five in a Row.  I do a lot of editing and posting articles written by the authors of Five in a Row, but I also get to input some of my own stuff as well.  Because I have no marketing degree, and a marketing degree isn't really a social media degree, I'm not sure yet what the right balance of different types of information is... product info, how-to, inspiration, etc.  There are so many things I'm still learning by trial and error!  But there's this amazing retreat in this amazing location, and I'm really hoping I get to go!  There's also this amazing giveaway that I'm participating in to increase those chances of attending. :)  If you enjoy blogging and want to learn more, check it out! I know, I think I'd want to go even if I had never blogged a day in my life!

No comments: