April 14, 2007

Praying for Eliana

Well, I've been trying to figure out how to add this link to my blog for ten days. Since I can't figure it out, I'll just post this way. Matt, can you help me???

Eliana is a little girl born with Down's Syndrome 3 1/2 months ago. She is to have open heart surgery this Monday (April 16). She is the sixth child in a delightful homeschooling family I am connected to through a homeschooling message board. Click on this link to read her story if you'd like. If not, please pray for her and her family as they go one this tremendous journey!

Leslie Nelsen's Blog

I think the sweetest part of this whole thing is about her older sister. SHe is 11 and has felt impressed to begin making beaded bracelets and begin a charity called "Wholehearted." She has been selling these bracelets and earned $2174 to donate for other babies needing heart surgery! She is 11! Rebecca's story.

Please be praying for this family!


No comments: