August 10, 2007

Psalm 63

I just thought I'd share a Psalm I was blessed by today. This seems to put into words the general consistency and steadfastness I find in Jesus. God is a good god, no matter what. He's all we need.

"O God, You are my God; I shall seek you earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for you,
in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
Thus I have seen you in the sanctuary, to see your power and glory.
Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
my lips will praise you.
So I will bless you as long as I live,
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
When I remember you on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches,
for You have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I sing for joy.
My soul clings to you; Your right hand upholds me."

Psalm 63:1-8


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS!