April 01, 2008

I am one happy homeschooling mama!

Roll

Why, might you ask??

Because I just counted and realized we only have 25 official days to complete this year of homeschooling!!!!!!!! I hadn't counted up since I switched to my 2008 calendar, and life has been so crazy I felt like we were behind. Well, I was soooooooooooo wrong! Yippee!! Even if I start officially again on June 1 (we school year round and my goal was July 1), that gives us two full months to complete 25 days... a walk in the park! Speaking of a walk in the park, my Spring lesson plans are changing! Well... I don't have any lesson plans because I'm really unmotivated in the school planning department lately, but now I don't have to feel guilty for being unprepared!

So, who's meeting us at the park?

1 comment:

Plate spinner said...

I so jealous. we've got about 40 more. Still don't ps kids have field day. So I could still go to the park right?