This was good for a chuckle this morning... I promise this will be the last one of these nonsense question and answer things. It's just that I don't have the leftover brainpower right now to write anything original!
Answers written exactly as Jacob (almost 7) answered:
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mommy happy?
Making stuff for you.
3. What makes mommy sad?
When I disobey.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
I don't know. You don't usually make me laugh.
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
I don't know. You can ask Gramma Linda.
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
I need a tape measure.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I would suggest do things with me.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
I don't know because I'm not around!
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Cooking and washing dishes. Oh, and walking on the treadmill with those weights!
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Playing war games.
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Well, you do chores around the house.
14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
My guess is pizza.
15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
I'm proud of you for getting a lot of stuff painted.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Now this is a toughie!
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both have blonde hair.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
You're a woman who's a grown-up and I'm a boy who's a kid.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because sometimes you do things for me and you hug me and kiss me.
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Ten minutes later Jacob thoughtlessly hit Mattie in the face twice while he was spinning around with his arms outstretched. He didn't stop after the first time (when I told him to).
He says angrily, "You should add to your questions 'What makes Mommy mad?' cause this obviously does!"