July 18, 2011

Beautiful Family Pictures!

My sister in law, Cherilyn Magee, took these photos of us when she was in town this spring.  I love the way they turned out!  I thought I'd share my favorites.  Several of these are already up around here!

 Mattie, 5 years    ~~~~~~~~~    Jacob, 9 years

 I think this one is my favorite of the entire day.  :) No attachment issues with this child, that's for sure!

  This one is so sweet because Jacob got Mattie a honeysuckle flower and helped her put it in her hair.


  One thing I have always wanted is photos of Robert and I together.  We had some good ones one year, but didn't have a home that was ours, so we never got them hung.  I'm going to take several of these below and decorate our bedroom with them now!


 

God has blessed us with a wonderful family!  I'm so thankful Cherilyn captured that blessing so well.

No comments: