November 21, 2008

Four

I got tagged in this one, so you guys can find out all sorts of useless information about me today!

Four places that I go to over and over:
  1. Church
  2. WalMart
  3. Church
  4. Church

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

  1. Candace
  2. Kjirstin
  3. Peggy
  4. Jeni

Four of my favorite places to eat

  1. Olive Garden
  2. O'Charley's
  3. Crabby Bill's
  4. Pizza Hut

Four places you would rather be:

  1. Anywhere with my growing up family (including you, Marcy!) and all of our honeys and kids all together :)
  2. Shopping and having coffee with my mom, aunt and sisters.
  3. Sitting in a chair on the beach at 70 degrees.
  4. Hiking or camping with Robert and the kids.

Four TV shows I watch:

  1. Without a Trace
  2. Survivor
  3. 24
  4. Lost

2 comments:

mom said...

I'll have to get better about my emails - sorry ...LY mom

Preacher's Trip said...

you have to go to K's blog to read my answers...it's too hard to re-type! I love you...video chat was a tease today...much rather be together!