February 11, 2008

My husband....

I've seen this one on a few blogs lately and thought it might be fun.


What is his name?

Robert ____ ________

How long have you been together?
Married almost 9 years now!

How long did you date?
From first kiss to marriage... 7 1/2 months. We were pretty inseparable before that though, so the crossover to "dating" is a bit blurry.

How old his he?
32

Who eats more?
Definitely him... but he's a foot taller and weighs twice as much. He deserves to eat more!

Who said I love you first?
He did in a sweet note I still have in my Bible.

Who is taller?
See "Who eats more?"

Who can sing better?
On pitch, me... creatively, definitely him!

Who does the laundry?
I do, but he's happy to get his done if he needs it for something. He'd be willing to help with the rest as well but knows we have very different definitions of "sorting!"

Who pays the bills?
He earns the dough, I write the checks... or set it all up automatically!

Who sleeps in the right side?
He does. Quite a strategic choice in this bedroom. Jacob comes to my side first.

Who mows the lawn?
The company he works for, Praise the Lord!
One funny the last time I tried to mow it for him on our anniversary... Jacob had just turned two and supposed to be napping. I had half the yard done and out he comes. He had climbed out of his crib, opened his bedroom door, opened my bedroom door to the outside, and climbed over the gate on the back deck to find me. I decided then it just wasn't going to fit in my life for awhile!

Who cooks dinner?
Um, we're supposed to have cooked dinner??

I plan it and do any kitchen work, but he does a mean job on the grill! And he is always faithful to peel/crack all of my seafood for me, God bless him!!

Who drives?
He does when we're all together.

Who is more stubborn?
Not sure... we don't have arguments that involve stubbornness. Growing up, though, I would probably say I was.

Who kissed who first?
I think it was mutual.

Who asked who out first?
We didn't really go "out." We just decided to get married!

Who proposed?
He did... after we had our invitations ordered. (He was waiting on my ring to be finished to make it official.)

Who has more friends?
That would be me. But he could have a lot more if he wanted them.

Who is more sensitive?
I am, but I think there's more in there than he lets on.

Who has more siblings?
Robert. He has 4, I have 3.

Who wears the pants?
He does! All final decisions are his, but I usually research and lay out the options.



My good lookin' man
Love that blue-eyed ruggedness!

No comments: