October 06, 2008

I just thought of a Christmas gift...


I just thought of a Christmas gift I'm getting for both of my children. Soft, snuggly throw blankets for EACH of them to have their own! Jacob's will be red and Mattie's will be hot pink, their favorite colors. I am soooooooooo tired of hearing them fight over the one we have right now! We have many blankets in the house, but there is one that we keep on the couch, because I'm a major blanket person. None of the others are as soft or the right size. And it is the subject of fights, teasing, and other nastiness every day! Now, if we can just wait until Christmas!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Last year I let the kids pick out their favorite fleece and I made each of them their own no-sew fleece blankets.

They treasure them and have slept with them every night since.

I love your idea. They will be so happy!

Plate spinner said...

This is a great idea. I got my first tag today. So I'm sharing the love. Come by my blog & check out the details.