January 19, 2011

Such a Perfect Representation

Mattie had the neighbor boy over the other day and they both love doing art projects, so I pulled one out for their snowy playdate.  These are all incomplete for various reasons, but I couldn't resist showing you what happened.

I made this example as I was giving them some general directions:

Here is MacGregor's painting:

Here is Mattie's painting:

This is just a perfect example of life with Mattie.
She does not do anything as suggested.
As long as she thinks it's pretty, it makes no difference what anyone else thinks.
And she is very much like a walking tornado, much like her snowman.

I'm just sayin'.

******
If you'd like to complete this craft, you just paint the snowmen using marshmallows and the snowflakes using q-tips.  Then, the step I don't have in the pictures because MacGregor took his home still wet and Mattie (no surprise) didn't want to do it, you "dress" your snowman using markers or paints.

1 comment:

mom said...

hysterical! She won't be tempted to follow the crowd if this keeps up!

LY MOM