February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year I decided to get creative. I made a card for Robert that's perfect for him, instead of trying to find a Hallmark card to fit the bill. Here's some of what I wrote...

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

These are all the reasons

that I love you…

I love your loyalty.

I love that you’re hardworking.

I love that you make me laugh.

I love that you are a great daddy!

I love that you love me just the way I am.

I love it when you make up funny songs.

I love that you trust me.

I love that you want to be home with us.

I love that you love the kids so much.

I love that you’re easy to please.

I love that you are merciful with Jacob.

I love snuggling next to you on the couch.

I love that you don’t think of yourself first.

I love that you forgive me when I screw up.

I love that you’re letting me see more of your heart.

I love getting more comfortable with each other every year.

I love your blue eyes.

I love your handsome face.

I just love you, just the way you are.

Happy Valentine’s Day

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww! How sweet! I'm sure Robert is loving your blogging sappy stuff about him as much as Peter loved me doing it about him!

Anonymous said...

Those Crabtree guys are really something special! I am blessed that my daughter got one too!
Nana