January 23, 2010

Just in case

Just in case you use blogger too and are having trouble, I thought I'd share my experience.

A few months ago blogger put out this new, fantastic editor!  Oh!  How great it was to be!

HA!  I hATeD it!
It gave me tons of trouble.  Made posting pretty close to a nightmare when I was dealing with pictures, which I almost always am.  But I was always using it in Firefox.  I did try Explorer a few times to no avail.  Then I just changed my settings and switched back to the old Editor.  But it messed up all of my formatting in my old posts and that really annoyed me!

Because of a problem I was having commenting on other people's blogs hosted by blogger, I heard about Google Chrome.  I've been using it for a week or two for my browser and loving it.  But today was the first time I posted photos on my blog and it's WORKING!!!  Simple, easy, user-friendly and obedient it was for me.  Yippee!!  I have to say, I think google does this on purpose... for me, blogger editor, picasa, youtube, and google chrome are my favorite combo of internet tools- and google owns all of them.  While google doesn't own safe eyes, it is also working best on it.

Maybe I can save some of you the trouble (read: hair pulling, anxiety, frustration, bad thoughts, avoidance, etc.) I had on internet life.

No comments: