January 28, 2010

Scared

This book has been over on my sidebar for awhile now.  I finished reading it a long time ago, but I was afraid if I took it off I'd forget to tell you about it, and I didn't want to do that!


The video speaks for it on it's own.  It is a great book.  Not great because you'll feel all warm and fuzzy and entertained, but great because it will shake you up.  Great because it will challenge you.  Great because it will stir your heart to do more for others who have less, so much less.

Here is the author's blog where there is much information about loving the unlovely and needy, as well as information on several other books he has authored.  He has another novel coming out in June that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Here is an interview he did in Canada about Scared.

is the ministry of which the author is the CEO.  And here you can meet him.

Read it.  Share it.

1 comment:

mom said...

Since I first saw it on your sidebar, I've been looking forward to reading yours - not for fun but because I know I could use it! See you soon! mom