Well, I didn't get tagged for this one, but I don't have much else to say today...
1. Apparently other people think this is disgusting, but I drink straight from the faucet when I brush my teeth. (If my faucet is clean and I'm drinking the same water, why not? I don't touch the faucet with my mouth. I can't stand to touch a toothpastey mouth to a clean cup!!)
2. I shave my toes and tops of my feet in the summer.
3. I love, love, love mint chocolate chip and peanut butter (together) milkshakes!!!
4. I loved being pregnant...all nine months of it...even the days I threw up.
5. I get headaches if I look to the right too long (for a movie or tv show) or sleep on my right side. Note the location of my tv in relation to our couch!
6. I survived my head getting run over by a car when I was three. (Go God!!)
7. When I cry or my eyes water, my right eye stays dry. The only things that make both eyes water are red things (skittles, taco bell sauce, starbursts). I'm assuming this is to never forget what God did for me - see number 6.
Val, it's your turn when you get your computer back!!