February 20, 2010

This week's Facebook statuses

Here are some Facebook statuses I haven't posted during my respite, but are fun to share.  I am convinced one can share a lot about her life in one liners.

Melissa:
is fixing eggs and jelly toast for dinner!  Organic eggs really are worth paying for.

is having too many teen conversations with this four year old girl. This morning:  "Do I look great, Mom?"  Yesterday: "I don't want curly hair!  I want it to be long and straight and flow-ey."

is wondering, "Just really how poisonous is hot tea seasoned with clorox wipe?" and thankful I didn't find out.  What in the world possesses her sometimes, I do not know.

hears this question every day: "Can I wear my tank top and jeans skirt today?"  EvERy day!

has two little boys to parent well: a medicated one and a non-medicated one.  And boy, are they polar opposites!!

ahhhhhh!  8:15 at first awakening!

you know it's been a long few weeks when you cancel school for the day because it's 45 degrees and sunny outside!

has a very clean (and organized!) storage room.  That's always exciting.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I CANNOT wait to meet that daughter of yours!! She sounds like a riot!!!

A girl who sees said...

Nice!! I've missed seeing these little snippets of your days ;)