March 20, 2010

What is this called??

When we moved in to this house, this is the lighting that was in the bathroom.  It felt a bit hotel-ish to us, so I took it out when I painted.

Below is what we have left, though the bathroom normally contains all of the clutter of the above photo!  (I keep forgetting about the light, but remembered to come look for it while I was cleaning tonight.)
A fluorescent light strip, 48" long.  Honestly, I thought the fluorescent light would bother me, but it doesn't.  So if it would cost less to buy a cover for this light (rather than replacing the entire light fixture), that's what I'd like to do.  But I don't know what it's called so I can google it!  Anyone know??  I'd like a cover of some sort that has the dark wood on it to tie it in with the rest of the bathroom.


No comments: